!Skapad av Annette Hägglund med Einstein Html 2000>
<!Tid: 18.35 Datum: 2000-07-30>
"Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people
who prepare for it today."
REQUIREMENTS FOR BREEDING
1. Vet checked for General Health. A Health Certificate is required if
Shipping from Out Of State (it is only good for ten (10) days so watch her
real close & contact us far enough ahead of time so we both can be prepared
for the coming event) and make sure ALL Shots, DHLPC&P (Distemper, Hepatitis,
Leptospirois, Parainfluenza, Corona & Parvo) are up to date including RABIES
Vaccine and provide a Vet signed copy on all testings.
2. Worm her before breeding and again when bitch is approximately 3 weeks
into her Pregnancy not later than this as you are putting poison into her
system and could possibly Maime or Kill your expected puppies. Have a stool
specimen checked for Worms and provide a Vet signed copy on all testings.
3. The Bitch must be 2 Years old or older at the time of Breeding.
Need a CURRENT EYE EXAM for SLT/PRA CLEAR & NO RETINAL FOLDS within one
(1) year prior to breeding. (Prefer listing in American Spaniel Club Health
5. BRUCELLOSIS NEGATIVE just prior to breeding.
6. THYROID TESTED NORMAL within six (6) months prior to breeding.
7. OFA HIPS: Tested at or after 2 years old. (Prefer they be entered in
8. BLOOD TESTED for FACTOR VIII & X (VWD)
Bitch should be ready to be bred on the 9th and 10th Day AFTER YOU FIRST
NOTICE SIGNS OF BLEEDING. Swelling of the Vulva will go down and the
discharge will be a slight yellowish straw color. She will twist her tail to
the side (FLAGGING) when touched near the tail or on the Vulva.
10. We breed one (1) Day, Skip a Day, then breed the Following Day.
11. Locally, bring her food for one (1) week if she needs to stay and any
special toys or blankets for her stay, as these seem to comfort her in her
new and strange surroundings.
12. If she should MISS you have one (1) FREE Repeat Breeding at her NEXT
13. GESTATION: 63 days, 63-65 days is average. Pups have been born from 59
We have supplied 3 very important articles we feel every
bitch/stud owner should read before mating the dog/s they have in their breeding
programs. We hope that everyone will find the following information valuable to
your future breeding success. We have posted this info in hopes that both
newcomers and older dog breeders will have some new ideas to take back to their
own breeding program.
YOUR BREEDING PROGRAM
Other Links About Breeding
AM & INT & JU.A CH
Cal-Ore's Charcoal Kid
SLT/PRA PERM CLEAR 7/16/06 ASCHR
March 04, 1996
Chocolate AJ, SLT/PRA CLEAR NO RETINAL FOLDS 1/30/01, PERMANENTLY REG in ASCHR
Dam: Allieupe Of
Cal-Ore, SLT/PRA Clear 10/05/99, 11 years old, PERMANENTLY REG in
Charlie is standing at Limited Stud to Approved Bitches only. Stud Fee on
He produces Black & Buff so far. He will produce Chocolate, (Choc/Tan? &
He is a "Smooth Movn'
Fool", Rock hard back, Tons of Body Substance, long arched neck, good depth of
chest, well sprung ribs, lots of reach & drive, scissors bite ( very large
teeth), a True Sporting Dog Head plus very dark eyes and the most loving
disposition one would ever want.
How To Contact Us
Nancy L. Ray and Lisa L. Ray
Brooks, OR. 97305-9732 USA
Copyright © 1999-2006 CAL-ORE COCKERS
Nancy L. Ray and Lisa L. Ray
All Rights Reserved
<!This is the START of the script! Just Copy and past! Good luck!!!!>
We have spent thousands of hours searching the Web for information & Links. Researching Old Books, Magazines and talking to Long time Breeder/Exhibitors in our search on the Cocker Spaniel's History. We hope you find them helpful, but PLEASE note these pages are COPYRIGHTED.
DO NOT COPY, Transfer, or Download the content or Photo's
of these pages onto another Web page or Web site without our written